Everyone loves winning awards don’t they?? Well I was nominated today by Karl Cowell a food blogger from Kent in England. A Liebster award is given to new up and coming blogs to welcome them to the Bloggersphere!
With everything there are rules! These are:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asked you.
3. Nominate 5-11 small blogs or people who you think deserve the award and include their link in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. Notify your nominees through social media/their blog.
I would like to thank Karl from www.tartleblog.co.uk for the nomination.
The people I would like to nominate are:
Meggan from http://www.cardiganjezebel.com
NIrina from http://killerfashion.tk/
Alex from http://themaleinglist.blogspot.ie/
Jessika from http://www.chaoswearinglipgloss.blogspot.ie/
My Questions from my nominator
1.What is your favourite Social Media to use?
My favourite is Twitter! its really easy to use and connect with others!
2. What is your favourite cocktail?
Im more of a beer drinker but my favourite cocktail is a Mojito
3. What is the best city you have visited?
The best city I have visited is Marrakech. It is like stepping back in time to a different world! I would highly recommend it!
4. Harry Potter or Star Wars?
I have to go with Harry Potter as I have seen all the Harry Potters and very few of the Star Wars films.
5. If you had to buy all of your clothes for the rest of your life from the same shop, which one would you pick?
It would have to be River Island as they provide the casual and smart clothes that I like and I like the fit of their clothes also.
6. What platform do you blog on?
I blog on wordpress.
7. What is your proudest achievement you have accomplished with your blog?
The proudest achievement is being asked to speak on the fashion panel at the upcoming Irish Blogger Conference.
8. What camera do you use to take your photos?
I use the camera on my iPhone at present.
9. Where are you based?
I am based in Waterford city in Ireland.
10. What is your spice level at Nandos?
My spice level is medium
11. What is your best pick up line!
My best pick up line is just introducing myself as I always found that to work best.
My questions for my nominees
1. What made you decide to become a blogger?
2. What is your favourite item of clothing and why?
3. If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
4. Use three words to describe yourself?
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
6. What do your friends think about your blog?
7. What is your favourite restaurant?
8. What is your favourite blog post you have written to date?
9. Who are your style inspirations?
10. If you could be anyone in history who would you be?
11. Who is your celebrity crush?
Hope you enjoyed this post and check out my nominees answers on their respective blogs!